Unwind is committed to protecting your privacy. You are able to access the websites associated with Unwind (http://www.unwindit.in) without providing personal information.
For general browsing, reading web pages or downloading information, POA will automatically gather and store only the following generic information that will not identify you personally:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our websites
- The browser and operating system you use to access our websites
- The date and time you accessed our websites
- The pages you visit
- Other links you visit from our website
This information tells us the number of visitors to our website in a given time period and helps us improve our website functionality.
Some web pages in the POA websites provide links to other organization websites. These links do not constitute an endorsement of other organizations’ products or policies. After leaving any POA website to visit another website, you are subject to that website’s privacy policies.
We understand that health information about you and your health is personal. We are committed to protecting health information about you. We create a record of the care and services you receive from us. We need this record to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements.
This Notice applies to all of the records of your care generated by this office, whether made by your personal doctor or others working in this office. This notice will tell you about the ways in which we may use and disclose health information about you. We also describe your rights to the health information we keep about you, and describe certain obligations we have regarding the use and disclosure of your health information.
We are required by law to:
How we may use and disclose health information about you:
- For treatment
- For payment
- For health care operations
- For appointment reminders
- As required by Law
- To avert a serious threat to health and safety
- As required by the Military or Veterans and Workers Compensation
- Public Health risks
- Health oversight activities
- Lawsuits and disputes
- Law enforcement
- Coroners, health examiners and funeral directors
- National Security and Intelligence activities
- Protective Services for the President and others
- Security Officials for Inmates
Your rights regarding Health Information about you:
- Right to Inspect and copy
- Right to Amend
- Right to an Accounting of Disclosures
- Right to Request Restrictions
- Right to Request Confidential Communications
- Right to a Paper copy of this Notice (full Notice is available upon request)